Manchester, 13th March 2023
NOTICE OF MARKET RESEARCH
DISPLAY OF INTEREST OF PARTIES FOR THE SUPPLY OF TEMPORARY WORKERS TO THE CONSULATE OF ITALY IN MANCHESTER.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS: 2pm – 27th March 2023
It is hereby notified that the Consulate of Italy in Manchester has decided to carry out a market survey to identify five competitors (or at least 3 minimum) to appoint a recruitment Agency as a contractor to provide the simultaneous presence of 4 (four) temporary workers, for a period up to 12 months after the signing of the contract. The estimated value of the contract to acquire, is of maximum Pounds Sterling 104,000.00 (one hundred four thousand pounds) exclusive of VAT. This notice intends to acknowledge the expressions of interest of economic operators, as per art. 46, paragraph 1 of Italian Italian Legislative Decree 50/2016, which consider that they can compete for the assignment of the contract referred to in this notice. The survey is carried out as part of the acquisition of all the information necessary to identify – in compliance with the principles of non-discrimination, equal treatment, proportionality and transparency – suitable economic operators, to be invited to a possible procedure (negotiated without a call for tenders) provided for in Article 36 of Italian Legislative Decree 50/2016, paragraph 2, letter. b) and Article 10 of Italian Ministerial Decree no. 192./2017; the invitation will be addressed to at least five subjects, if there are suitable candidates in this number in compliance with the criterion of rotation of invitations. Nevertheless should the Consulate receive less than five offers the assignment procedure will proceed, even with only one proposal, if valued suitable.
Consulate of Italy – Manchester
2nd Floor – 58 Spring Gardens
Manchester – M2 1EW
2. OBJECT AND ESTIMATED AMOUNT
Provide the simultaneous presence of 4 (four) temporary workers for up to 12 months after the signing of the contract.
The presence of each temporary worker at the Consulate should not be longer than 12 weeks.
They are expected to be fluent in Italian and English and to be IT proficient.
The relation between the Consulate and the selected Agency will be regulated by an agreement.
The amount to be used as a basis for the tender is set at GBP 104,000.00 + VAT
The award criterion will be based on the most economically offer/cost by the hour, all inclusive.
3. TIME SET FOR THE ACCOMPLISHMENT OF THE JOB – PENALTIES
The total duration for the provision of temporary workers in question is evaluated in maximum 12 months or up to the amount of GBP 104,000.00 (one hundred four thousand), exclusive of VAT
4. REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION
In order to participate in the above-mentioned bidding procedure, interested parties must meet the following minimum participation requirements:
4.1 GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Absence of grounds for exclusion pursuant to art. 80 of Italian Legislative Decree 50/2016;
It is prohibited for competitors to participate in this tender in more than one temporary pool or to participate individually and as part of a temporary pool or a permanent consortium.
4.2 SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
4.2.1 REQUIREMENTS OF PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE
· Registration with the competent professional associations, registers or other official lists imposed or necessary under the legal rules on the technical professions. The executors of the service must have the minimum necessary skills;
· Registration in the UK Companies Register as visible on Companies House –GOV.UK or similar in the State of residency of the Agency;
· Possession of the attestation and/or certification of the requirements for assuming the role of safety supervisor under Italian Legislative Decree no. 81/2008;
· The procedure for the selection of the contractor is open to economic operators in UK and in the European Union who fulfil the requirements and hold the authorisations required by local legislation (art.9, paragraph 1, Italian Ministerial Decree 192/2017).
4.2.2 OTHER REQUIREMENTS
· To have a valid liability insurance policy for accidents and damage caused to the Consulate because of the shortcomings or negligence committed during the performance of the service. The Agency undertakes to guarantee that the temporary workers will not be self-employed.
· To be up to date with both tax payments and their workers’ social welfare payments according to the applicable legislation in the country of residence and to comply to the current Tax, Health and Safety regulations,
· To give consent to handle the Company’s and its Representative’s personal details to the aim of this tender process.
5. DEADLINE AND PROCEDURE FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF APPLICATIONS
Economic operators must submit the Annex A duly signed by e-mail no later than 2pm on 27th March 2023, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Applications received after this date and time will not be admitted to the procedure.
The email must indicate the name of the economic operator that wishes to apply and the subject: “Display of interest for the supply of temporary workers for the Consulate of Italy in Manchester” and must contain:
– This notice signed for acceptance;
– Attachment A – Display of interest Form, duly filled and signed;
– Documentation attesting the possession of the economic-financial and technical-organisational requirements, including the statement and/or certification of the requirements;
– A copy of a valid identity card of the Representative Company’s applicant(s) must be attached to these documents.
6. TERMS OF PROCEDURE
No competition, para-competition, tender or negotiated procedure is hereby put in place; there are no rankings, attribution of scores or other classifications in this regard, but simply a market survey aimed at identifying economic operators to be consulted in accordance with the principles of free competition, non-discrimination, equal treatment, proportionality, transparency and rotation, as well as the principles of publicity. The assignment will be made by means of a subsequent procedure (negotiated without a call for tenders) pursuant to Article 36, paragraph 2, letter b) and art. 163 paragraph 2 letter C of Italian Legislative Decree 50/2016. The undersigned Contracting Authority, among those who meet the requirements, will select at least 3 (three) economic operators to whom the invitation to the subsequent negotiated procedure will be addressed, who are most qualified on the basis of specific and significant previous experience and/or the performance of services considered particularly significant or, in the absence thereof, by drawing lots, the date of which will be communicated to the economic operators deemed suitable by certified e-mail provided by them in the application form or by ordinary e-mail, with two days’ notice. In case of submission of fewer than five applications, the negotiated procedure will be followed anyway, inviting those who meet the requirements. Proof of the declarations made at this pre-selection stage will be provided to the successful tenderer for the service. In order to prove the references, the client’s certificate or the production of the certificate of regular performance of the service will be required. The subjects thus identified will be formally and simultaneously invited to formulate a bid on the basis of an invitation letter, assigning a deadline of not less than 10 days from the date of transmission for the submission of the respective bids.
The existence of the requirements, already declared in the market survey and confirmed in the offer, will be verified for the trustee through the presentation of certificates of good performance of the services declared or other appropriate documentation to verify the actual performance of the service. Pursuant to Article 97, paragraph 3, of Italian Legislative Decree 50/2016, before awarding the contract, the best bid may be subject to a fairness check.
Deadline for the application: 2pm 27th March 2023=
The selected Companies will receive a letter of invitation to bid containing the specifics of the offering.
This notice is published for 15 consecutive days on the Consulate website https://consmanchester.esteri.it. Furthermore, this notice will be sent as well to the Agencies that have showed their interest in the past to work with this Consulate.
Any communication relating to the procedure referred to in this notice will be made exclusively by mail at Manchester.email@example.com .
Other forms of communication will not be used.
8. VARIOUS INFORMATION
This Public Notice, which is intended to carry out a market survey, does not constitute a contractual proposal, nor does it constitute an invitation to tender and does not in any way bind the Contracting Authority, which will be free not to proceed with invitations to the negotiated procedure and/or to initiate other procedures. The undersigned Contracting Authority has the right to interrupt the present investigation at any time, at its sole discretion, without the requesting parties being able to make any claim. Pursuant to Articles 11 and 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.06.2003, as amended and supplemented (Code for the protection of personal data) and of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council we inform you that the personal data provided and collected on the basis of this Notice will be used exclusively for the purposes of the negotiated procedure in question and will remain confidential until the conclusion of the same, then will be stored.
The sole person responsible for the procedure is Ms Paola Mantovani, Head of Administration.
THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCEDURE